5 reasons to track your marketing and advertising results
1. You need to know if your marketing and advertising works
2. You need to see where you business is coming from
3. You may be able to save money by reducing or cutting spending on advertising in places that doesn’t work
4. You will be able to make informed decisions on where to invest your advertising money
5. You will be able to determine your true advertising and marketing costs
Every business and sales person can track their advertising by asking one simple question and making a note of the results. The question “How did you hear about us?” I’m surprised at the number of places I go and spend money that nobody asks me that question.
If you ask the question you will find out very quickly how people found your business. You can make up a tracking sheet to record the answers. Here is a quick sample for you to think about. Click here to get your advertising d tracking Sheet