As a business person and/or sales person you know that consistent follow up is important to your success. Like most people you have limited time for proper and steady follow up. Like most people the need to make sales every day cuts into the time needed to follow up.
Studies have shown that;
- 2% of sales are made on the first contact
- 3% of sales are made on the second contact
- 5% of sales are made on the third contact
- 10% of sales are made on the fourth contact
- 80% of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact
Most sales people quit after the 2nd follow up!
Here are 7 reasons why outsourcing your follow up will make you money
- Improved prospect contact and follow up … that means more sales
- Sales people should be selling not following up… that means more sales
- Not all prospects are ready to buy when you’re selling… staying in touch means more sales
- You build relationships through consistent follow up… means more sales and more referrals
- You won’t need a full time staff member to follow up … that means saving money
- You won’t need office space or equipment… that means saving money
- You already work a full day… could you use follow up time for something better?
To learn more about follow up services provided by DanWrites.ca please email me.