I'm amazed that more companies and salespeople don't use newsletters to build their business and stay in touch with their customers, suppliers, prospects. Everybody knows that building relationships is good for business and for their social life. Many companies hire “Social Media Experts” who are on top of the latest program, on line social network, etc. but the experts often over look the success of things used in the past. Newsletters are one form of social media that is often over looked because many people get caught up in the hype of the latest thing and newsletters appear to be old fashioned.
Since starting my newsletter publishing business and talking to people about newsletters people have told me a few of things;
- People like getting newsletters in the mail more than email. They can read it on their own time.
- People like the puzzles in the newsletters.
- People like the variety of articles in the newsletters.
- The people who use my newsletter service like the feedback they’re getting from the people they send them to.
- My clients like the fact that I can personalize their newsletter for them and that it is ready to send when they get it.
- My clients like the fact that I send their newsletter formatted for printing on a home or office printer.
- My clients like the fact they can email the newsletter as well as print it.
What do you think about newsletters? Do you like them? Hate them? Ignore them?
I look forward to hearing from you,